animals

Thursday, June 02, 2005

snake

Under your house, was a stone root cellar with an entrance framed with rocks and a big . Papa went to fetch some canned goods for me. As he opened the door and walked through, a big dark snake, about six long, dropped from over the door. He was able to rid the cellar of the invader without too much difficulty but became concerned that there were possibly .
After a month had passed with no more signs of the invaders, we were once again on cellar duty. Being scared to death of snakes, I would talk my brother into doing my share. When ppapa learned of my fears to enter the cellar again, she forced me to ass and overcome them. We had several cardboard boxes, one stacked inside the other,. Mommy gave the command that . In my panic and desperate appeal, I pleaded for her not to make me . Tear filled eyes and throbbing heart, the 15 year old picked up the stacked boxes and proceeded toward the old cellar.